Saturday, May 23, 2009

Trust

I have a little devotional I read in the mornings that takes scripture and puts it into conversation. I really love doing this one in the mornings because it makes me think the rest of the morning while I'm getting ready. Here's one I did a few days ago that I really loved-

Come to Me with your plans held in abeyance. Worship me in spirit and in truth, allowing my Glory to permeate your entire being. Trust Me enough to let Me guide you through this day, accomplishing My purposes in My timing. Subordinate your myriad to My Master Plan. I am sovereign over every aspect of your life!
The challenge continually before you is to trust Me and search for My way through each day. Do not blindly follow your habitual routine, or you will miss what I have prepared for you. As the heavens are higher than the earth, so are My ways higher than your ways and My thoughts than your thoughts.
John 4:24; Isaiah 55:8-9
Jesus Calling
I really love that. So often I try to do things on my own and wonder why it's just not working out. That message really makes me want to trust Him more and more and more.

No comments: