Sunday, May 17, 2009

Hair Today, Gone Tomorrow

Ah! I did it! I cut it all off! Here's some before and after pics.

Here's before...long, long, long...


From the back.


9 inches later...short and sassy! I love it! It was a crazy day. The original plan was to go to the Bartonville Health Fair, chop it all off for FREE, and then run to get a highlight from a friend of mine's hairstylist. I called the Health Fair the day before and they were only giving a cut and not layering, razoring, etc. I decided that wasn't for me. So I made a last minute apointment with ANOTHER hairstylist in the morning....craziness. My morning went like this-wash hair, 8 am hair cut, wash hair, come home, 1 pm highlight, wash hair, come home, wash hair, play with the new do! My hair was washed FOUR TIMES! It was nuts but it's over and now my hair is sassy and the hair that's gone is going to make a fancy wig for a sweet child dying to have some hair of her own.

PRETTY COOL.

No comments: