Sunday, February 28, 2010

Allergies

Meet my new best friend-


I'm only alive and breathing right now because of my sweet sinus rinse bottle. I can't tell if it's allergies or a cold but my nose is CLOGGED. So gross. Because of the infertility treatment, I haven't taken any medicine so I don't interfere whatever it is my body is doing. I'm not sure it would really harm anything at this point but I just assume "better safe than sorry." The sinus rinse really helps me anyway because I have a slight deviated septum so it keeps me from getting a sinus infection which I'm about 96% certain are from the Devil.


Chris had a tournament this weekend and the Freshman did AMAZING! 3-0 BABY! The weather was gorgeous and despite the fact I couldn't breathe through my nose, I loved every minute of it. Bring on baseball season!!

1 comment:

This Texas Momma said...

I have been having the ultimate allergy attack too. AHHHH!! And I am PRAYING for you guys that there are two lines on the stick in a couple of weeks!