Friday, February 26, 2010

Doctor Update

I went to the doctor on Thursday and had good news...I had a nice big follicle in my right ovary ready to release an egg! The doctor went ahead and gave me a trigger shot and told me and Chris to try naturally for the next 3 days. The Novarel shot didn't hurt but I'm SUPER sore at the injection site today. Hope this works so I don't have to do that again!

After that I had to get blood drawn from the BloodCorp downstairs from the doctor. Let me tell you, I'm a BABY!!! The nurse took 2 tubes and I LITERALLY almost passed out. I'm talking stood up, had to sit back down, and then had to LAY down because the room was spinning. Maybe this is why I'm not getting pregnant...how in the world will I handle child labor if I can't give blood??? Iy ya ya....

Alright y'all, you know the drill....pray, pray, PRAY. I know God has a plan for a baby Crowder and we're hoping that it's now!