Sunday, October 11, 2009

Bad Blogger and CAAAUTE Shoes

I've officially become the worst blogger ever. It's IM-POSS-I-BLE to keep up with it and work at the same time! I'll try harder.

After church this morning, Chris and I went shopping around. I've been eyeing some cute slouch boots for a while now (okay, since the weather dropped below 90 which has only been about a week) so we headed to Rack Room Shoes. Wouldn't you know, they're having a "buy one get one 50% off" sale! So I bought a pair of cute pumps for school and these beautys....

Hello LOVEEEEERR! Obsessed. I love these boots with a cute little fall outfit like this one...

Super cute, right? Now to find the perfect pair of skinny jeans....

No work tomorrow (thank you Christopher Columbus!) so maybe I'll fill you in on the rest of my life then!

No comments: