Saturday, December 13, 2008

Thanksgiving in St. Louis

I'm way overdue on this! This year was the Georgevitch year for Thanksgiving so we packed up Tuesday after school and headed to STL. Flights were outrageous so we decided to take advantage of the low gas prices and drive. It was so good to see everyone! My mom decided to give us our Christmas presents while we were there so all of these pics are taken with our fancy new Nikon D40. I'm SO in love with it!

Me having fun with our new Christmas present!

We are dorks.

My sister was leaving the house and I ran downstairs asking her if she could leave my jacket here. She said it was hers. I ran upstairs to make sure and sure enough, we had the same jacket and shoes. TOTALLY NOT PLANNED! We used it as a photo op.

Mom and Dad totally not excited to take a picture.

Ann and Brian who I haven't seen in SO long! We went to dinner at Tumo's so I could see all my friends there too.

Old roommates, good friends.
Yes, they are standing under mistletoe. Kinda weird.


Jared, Chris and little baby Alex.

Milo, my parents' pet rabbit. They bought it to take my place when I moved to Texas.

Spending time with my Grandma and Grandpa.

Jared and Dana's baby, Alex. He's sweet!

Picture fun with Alex.

On the way home we stopped in Springfield and had lunch with my old roommate Ashley, her husband Brandon, and their little girl Nora. I haven't seen Nora since last July when she was 3 weeks old! It was so good to spend time with them.



No comments: