Thursday, January 27, 2011

Chris LOVES Hide and Seek

My day started off AWESOME. By awesome I of course mean totally stressful and the worst morning ever.

Last night Chris and I went to the grocery store. No big deal. Chris drove us home, we unloaded the groceries, and had a great end of the night. No big deal.

This morning, I got ready for work and just like every morning, I'm running like 10 minutes late. I grab my purse, coat, and run to the hook in the laundry room to grab my keys. Not there. I look in the kitchen. Not there either. Nor the kitchen, the bathroom, the couch cushions, the hamper, the trash, etc. You name it, I checked there. NO WHERE.

As I'm frantically running around the house searching, I'm calling Chris's cell phone 581 times. No answer. He's in basketball practice and has his ringer off. At this point, I'm in hormonal tears and can't figure out what to do. So I call his school. I get my crazy stalker wife on and tell the secretary the story and she pages him. Chris calls me and has no idea where they are. I'm so crazy at this point I pretty much just demand that he comes to pick me up so I can get to work. He's good with that. About 2 minutes later he calls back and tells me to look in the backseat of the car where the groceries were. Guess what? There were the dang keys. He texted me sorry 101 times and now things are all good. Did I mention this is the same guy who lost his cell phone and found it in a potato chip bag?? Good thing my husband is so stinkin likable because I thought I might kill him and I would not look pretty in an orange jumper. :)

Isn't that a fun game? If you want to borrow him for a day or so to see what other tricks are up his sleeve, I'll let you!

No comments: