Monday, June 29, 2009

Sweet Summer Vacation

I'm seriously late posting pics from San Francisco so here they are! It was one of my most favorite trips EVER!



Chris at the airport waiting on our plane

How cute are these little boats???
I LOVED the Sea Lions. They were trying to push each other off into the water...so stinking cute!

Alcatraz out in the bay.

Map Man!
Coach stop! I'm aware that I am a complete cheese ball.

Coit tower and some adorable homes. There was also an elementary school at the top of this hill. Maybe we could move here and I could teach there???

At the top of the hill where you can see the whole city.

Chris on the trolley. He was a little envious of the people hanging on the sides. We were able to do it on another ride but don't have any pictures for proof. I was too busy holding on for dear life.

I love the cable cars. Such a cool mode of public transportation.

Cool story. Justin played baseball with Chris in Las Vegas. Chris got him a place on the team at Missouri Baptist. After school, Justin moved back to California to Modesto. He married Rachel (they dated throughout all this) and met up with us in San Franciso for the day. It was so fun to hang out with them...it's been 4 years!

How beautiful is the Golden Gate Bridge?


More of the sweet sea lion.



Lombardo Street...the crookedest street. By the way, I love the word "crookedest." It's fun to type and say.

Us on the Golden Gate.
Post card row.

Shoo be doo wop ba dah! Hello Tanner's! We walked for miles to find it but it was worth the whole minute we stood in front of it in wonder.




Definitely lost trying to find Starbucks. Who has two thumbs and needs coffee ASAP? THIS GIRL!

Loved, loved, LOVED San Francisco. So beautiful and it's just a really cool city. I'll post Florida soon!

No comments: