Sunday, February 26, 2012

I'm BAAACKKK!!!!


It's been a VERY long time blog world but I'm back!

Well, a lot has happened. Colby Samuel Crowder was born July 30th, 2011. He came in at a whopping 7 lbs 10 ozs and 21 3/4 inches long. I've never experienced love at first sight quite like it. I knew I loved him before he even took a single breath outside of the womb but WOW. When he was finally in my arms after YEARS of waiting for such a sweet gift...I can't even describe it. Amazing.

Now our life is full of craziness and insane amounts of joy. Colby is into EVERYTHING. He crawls everywhere and is starting to pull up to stand at the couch and in his crib. He talks all the time and is always happy. I really can't believe how blessed I am.


I really want to be better at this blog thing, mostly for myself so I can go back and read about everything that's been going on, but there's nothing too eventful to write at this second. I'll leave you with a picture of the sweetest boy I know :)



No comments: